Monday, September 24, 2007

Pebbles & BamBam

Pebbles and BamBam wish to introduce themselves.......




Meet Zeke's friend Castlin.......


.........she doesn't put up with his *%#$! And, well, ain't it obvious......she's real cute too!
Castlin is from Mississippi. She's a real Southern Belle!
Zeke has already learned to enjoy the company of older women - Castlin is 2 weeks Zeke's senior.



Castlin, I see that you have finished your popsicle. Would you care for some of mine? Nice and polite (just the way we raised him)!?!!?






So......you come to these parts often? This is my backyard afterall.



Wanna run?



Ok, let's churn up some grass.




I'm coming! I'm coming! What did you find?



Ohhhh Zeke! Wait for me.




Castlin, where you headed? Slow down......my achilles is bothering me.






Zeke, I'm dehydrated, bring me some water please.




Sure thing Castlin, I've got some great fitness water called Propel that will keep your electrolytes replenished.







Wow! Look at that beautiful water.




So Zeke, you think you want to go for a swim? Why don't you go get your wings and I'll get mine.






So, do you like my boat Castlin? I know it's taking on water but it's the best I could buy with all the pennies from my bank.






In order to be sure that you're safe Castlin, I'll sacrifice myself to the sharks!





Video Footage of Castlin and Zeke going boating.



Zeke, can you just turn it a little to the left please?


Zeke? Zeke? Focus please.





I know we've showered and all, but I think we should sit and enjoy the sunset for a bit.

The innocent and the beautiful have no enemy but time.