Friday, October 12, 2007

Bunny Energizers Celebrate Spooky Early

In lieu of Zeke, Jason and I trekking off to California and Seattle for the next three weeks and being that we'd be gone over Hallowe'en, Suze suggested that we get together for some Hallowe'en crafts with the Bunny Energizers a little early. So we did! We had the kids over at our place this afternoon and they had a blast! And so did the parenti! As we always do!




From left to right: Castlin and her Mom Jen, Suze and Elizabeth and the Mary (Elizabeth's sister) and Stephanie.


Tara helping Zeke and his little friend Jaspar with their pumpkins.


I think the girls are having more fun that their kids!

The final product.......I told you Zeke was into orange! He had a choice of red, blue, green, purple or orange eyes and mouth.....and got to select his color to trace the hands.........Out of quite a few selections......Zeke chose ORANGE and he's pretty proud of that ORANGE PUNKIN!



Castlin and Gabriella (Stephanie's sister) getting ino fridge trouble with the pictures. "Not me, it was her."


And we had Hallowe'en snacks. Zeke and I made YUMMY DIRT - oreos, chocolate pudding, and gummy worms. All but Zeke enjoyed this treat.......I think he just doesn't like his treats too sweet!


Castlin enjoyed her YUMMY DIRT! And so did her dress!



Then outside to play some parachute games! Of course the Momma's do all the work!



Jaspar and Zeke are playing their own game we don't understand...........and I guess all of us GIRLS weren't invited anyway!


And we've got to end a pre-Hallowe'en party off with good company, the hose, and ice cream cone in hand!

"Here Momma, I don't want this anymore.....it's yucky and totally mushy......you take it." I remember when we would travel in the car with my parents.....my Mom in the passenger side....when we were finished with our apples, we gave them to the human garburator - our Mom! And we always wondered why she never took one for herself....she knew there would be leftovers.



Well, now that you're ice cream and dirted up, we'll just plop you in this pool with your friend the hose and voila....clean kid!
To be nowhere is to be NOWhere and when it comes to kids, it's the best place to be!