
Zeke: "So, girls do you know what you're going to have this fine Friday afternoon?"
Stephanie: "Oh geez, I'm not quite sure."
Castlin: "So 'yer got the latest in orange wings, yah?
Gabriella: "Yep! I see you've got some pink ones to match your suit, eh? They look smashing! And those shades, are those D&G?

"Hi there. Welcome to Treasure Island......where the fun never dies. Can I take your order?"
"Yes, I'll have whatever that bald sunburned guy with the sunglasses and trophy wife on his arm is having.... and the ladies here, well you'll have to ask them, they're busy chatting. Women like to do that."
"Your eyes barely come above the counter but I'll be right over to check your identification."
"Listen lady, I'm a big kid now and as you see I've kicked the wings to the curb and the wheels on the bus in the round came by and popped them! Cut me some slack and just bring me one of those umbrella drinks, pleeease."
"And who is this crazy lady sitting beside me.........she looks like an awful lot of fun!"


"Oh look another Momma, now we've got our bootlegger and we can really order up!"

"Even better, a Dad with a Momma...now we're talking. Bar's open! This guy looks like he knows what he wants!"


......I'm going to have to take you to the shore and ask you to please step out!"

And the famous last words:

