Sunday, February 24, 2008

"K" is for Kayak & "R" is for Rest & Rejuvenation Up at Rum Point

Together with friends Jaspar and Tara, Zeke and I headed on a road trip to the other side of the island. We were looking for 'Piece o earth' to relocate the Nielsen Zoo. We ended up enjoying a day AWAY from the main hustle and bustle of Georgetown. Here are some pics....
Zeke sat in this kayak for a good 10 minutes............and when I asked him what he was doing there he said, "K is for kayak....Zekie have a relax."
Hut...........are you the quarter back or am I?

Good friends Tara and Jaspar ordering some food.




Zeke and Momma........



Zeke and Jaspar stripping the tree of its clothing! Yikes.






Here they are emptying beer bottles..........






Thick as thieves........






Here we go round the mulberry bush.








Do your feet touch? Mine don't!




Look at my orange muscles!







Yep, it's icing sugar fine!





Run, run, run as fast as you can. Can't catch me I'm Zekie the Zephyr Man!