We had a wonderful dinner at the Sugar Reef Grill right down on the Hollywood Beach boardwalk at my favorite restaurant. I just like the ambience and the aqua mosaic theme that goes on within the restaurant. The fact that they have delicious food with fabulous presentation is only the cherry on top.
We headed home afterward and had chocolate cake. Zeke dug in. As with most 2 year olds, your birthday means it's theirs as well! When it comes to cake, Zeke's the boss. I'm just the Momma that gets to clean up afterward! I was pretty tired after our travels so I had a really nice low-key birthday celebration with my bUoys complete with count the cracks on the belly (instead of pin the tail).
Zeke is getting very concerned about how this baby is going to come out of my belly. He believes my belly will crack, the baby will come out and then he'll give me some of his sick boy medicines to help my belly grow back how it should be. One day we'll tell him the truth.....if he doesn't figure out before then.
Check out the Sugar Reef:
http://www.sugarreefgrill.com/directions.html
