Saturday, October 11, 2008

I ...


I AM ... someone who relishes and grows within organized chaos. It keeps things changing and honest.

I WANT ... to clone myself so that I can be both behind the lense and in front of it with my family at the same time.

I KEEP … close records of past events that measure up to memories usually shot behind the lense.

I WISH I COULD … do some of the insane things I used to when I thought I was invinsible! ie. 40 foot cliff diving.....

I HATE … be a part of the hiding game when actions aren't congruent with words!

I FEAR … leaving my 'speshls' - my bUoys too soon.

I HEAR … effervescent happy laughter and giggles throughout my home ... even when it's quiet. It takes me to my 'happy place' even when the boys are out.

I DON’T THINK …. there is any problem that a deep Yoga breath can't solve.

I REGRET … nothing except that I don't have enough pictures of my Mom and nor can I ever hear her calming voice again. I wish my family invested in a camcorder when I was young.

I LOVE … my life and all the trials and tribs that come with it.

I AM NOT … a size 2 nor do I ever care to be.

I DANCE … on my own initiative.

I SING … pretty good actually.

I NEVER … say the word "never".

I RARELY … go a day without munching on fruit, dreaming, and singing some sort of tune.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … anything that tugs on the heart strings happy or sad.

I AM NOT ALWAYS … as together as I may appear.

I HATE THAT ....happiology can't be studied 24/7.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … how we as adults teach children early on in kindergarten to protect, love and cherish our world and the people in it, yet we ourselves aren't congruent with our word. The future of our environment and the people in it is hanging by a thin thread. I never understood why there's enough food, clothing and shelter in the world yet we fail to recognize that we need to learn how to share it with those who have nothing.

I NEED … no THING. I feel I have everything. I could always use another some body in my life though.

I SHOULD … be taking a load off - literally......feet up Bellydonna. A few weeks to go.