My day costume.
On my way to pick up my Dad from the tri rail train station. He's flying in from Cayman to go trick-or-treating with me! I've got a surprise for him too!
He gets his own hat that I made!
I'm the Captain of my pirate ship and Dad and Mom are my first mates.
I decided all of this on my own.
Here I am with my stellar pumpkins I painted earlier in the morning......
getting the house all spooked out!

All smiles as I wait for Dad's train.
Mom and I stayed in Florida for the week just incase baby arrived early while Dad went back to Cayman to work a few days. By the time the end of the week came, I was so EXCITED to see him!

Bacac Pirate Family
Dad, Me, Mom and my little baby pumpkin Bacac
Back at the pirate ship ready to set sail.
I'm organizing my treasure box and making sure I've got all my bones accounted for.
Life’s pretty good, and why wouldn’t it be? I’m a pirate, after all.


