
Big Bro Ezekiel Jude finally welcomed Teeny Tiny Two after telling us for 39 weeks that it was a 'Grill' in Momma's belly.
Although we had no idea of the sex (we are big on surprises as there are few left in life), we all hunched a baby sister. Were we EVER surprised to have a boy pop out!

Thane Natal ('Little Muncher' ) was born naturally at 3:05 pm on Wednesday November 12th.
I actually had to take a double take when the nurse held him up because I had a deja vu from Dec 25th, 2005. I thought I was looking at Zeke! Under close inspection their faces are so similar but Thane has jet black rockstar hair and lots of it (Zeke's was lighter and a little less). Both boys similar in weight and length - Zeke 7'4, 19.5 inches and Thane 7'9, 19 inches.

The name THANE is of Scottish origin and means attendant warrior/soldier.
NATAL is a combined recognition of Teeny Tiny Two's maternal grandparents, Natalie (2001) and Alan (Nat+Al).

Grandpa Alan with Zeke and Thane.
Zeke says thumbs up!

Checkin' out the new baby brother.

Having a relax on the hospital bed - What's wrong with this picture?
"Come on Mom, I'm going to take you and my baby brother home."

Interestingly enough when Jason and I stopped to think about it only now we realize that Ezekiel and I share the same day in the month - December 25 (Zeke) and October 25 (for myself) and Jason and Thane share the same - November 12 (Thane) and February 12 (Jason).
We're firm believers that all is by design!


Suiting up for the car ride home.

Thane seems to be following in big brother's steps with sleep patterns. He wakes up once around 2 am to feed and then blesses us with much needed sleep until about 8 am. It's beautiful and hopefully not short lived (eeeee..touch mahogany).

Although we can no longer call ourselves the Bacac Trio - I still get to say that my "trio" of bUoys continue to keep me afloat on the reality boat!!!