
Brotherly Loving - You can't have any....only for us.

What do you mean have I been naughty or nice.....you've got to be kidding - do you even need to ask?
I'm the one who will unravel the toilet paper when you least expect.

"Come closer, I have some wisdom to share with you. Your name is not No."


"Come closer, I have some wisdom to share with you. Your name is not No."

From our home to yours, enjoy the festivities and take a moment to loosen your pants, sit back in that large chair, small sofa, Murphy, IKEA pullout (whatever it may be) turn off the boob toob (HA!) and give some serious THANKS for those that you have breathing the same air and in the same room as you that moment.
And then take a clipping from your busy schedule and shed some gratitude for those in your family that are no longer in tangibility but that are lingering about your shoulder in angelic form.....they're watching from above and they live on within you.
Pay it.......the kindness, love, gratitude.......pay it forward in Oh 9. It's the only way to roll!

Rock on Friends and remember - LOVE IS SPELLED TIME!
