Saturday, December 27, 2008

If It Wasn't for Her....I Wouldn't Be Here


ANNIE HORECZKO


2 March 1916 - 26 Dec 2008


MY organic Baba.
She's the last living person that is part of my Mom. It's bitter sweet because she's with my Mom now but her tangibility will be missed. She lived a strong and long life.
She was 92 and passed over peacefully.




My Baba Annie and her only child, my Mom Natalka (Natalie) shortly before my Mom died. - April 2001

This was their last picture together. I cherish it. There was a tired happiness about them.



Zeke says to me today, "Don't worry Momma, I'll go up to the moon with my flashlight and I'll bring her back."



I laughed and I cried at the same time and then Jason explained that she's not coming back (in 3 year old terms).



Zeke says, "Is Baba having a wewax (relax) on the moon with Grandma ?" (my Mom).



I said, "Yes she is!"




Life IS good. Life IS easy.