Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy-O!





The card says it all. Jason is one in a ga-zillion! Simply awe-inspiring.

An incredibly loyal and loving lifelong friend, Jason is my greatest earthly blessing. His scope of people and the world and how things ebb and flow is one of huge enlightenment.








He is the poster guy for 'show up for your own life'! And he leaves others enough respect to do the same. There is a certain mystique this carries with it and I'm told more often now than ever, how intriguing Jason is.

He never complains (and I am absolute about this)!! Life is what we make it. Always has been, Always will be.



One of the great things I admire about him is that he's not the typical "couch potatoe anglo saxon Sunday afternoon football into the evening drinking with the buddies and then stumble home drunk" kind of guy. In fact, he's exactly the opposite. He lives such a clean beautiful life. I'm so glad he came into my life that cold day in February to 'rescue' me from the monotony of the typical anglo-saxon. No one tells Jason to get a life.....that's for certain. He has one already.


Jason's worldly knowledge is jaw dropping! He's so well travelled that he understands culture better than anyone I know. And he's interested and curious about everything! Like a kid!




He's sensitive yet unwaivering in his mental strength. Life IS so easy with Jase and part of the reason it is, is because what you see is what you get - you don't have to guess....there is no fabricated people pleasing going on here. It's so nice to live surrounded by this impecability of integrity.


Jason's a wise cracker. In fact he's so damn funny I have been known to pee my pants on several occasions. Those of you that know him well, know exactly what kind of incredible intellectual humour/wit this man has. And come on, you know who you are out there.....he's made you pee yours too!




Jason is an unbelievably dedicated Daddy to the boys. He just seems to be born for this role. He's gives the kids his presence instead of bringing home presents for all the moments he would have missed.




From the beginning, Jason has always received homemade cards on his birthday. Thane's hands are the flowers, and my finger prints are the leaves. Adjective growing up the stems.




Inside the card are Ezekiel's hands making a picture of the world and it says around the world, "You are our greatest worldly blessing."





And then we all signed with our finger prints. It's this thing we have going on in our family about 'team' and we bring our pointers together and say, "Tse!"




Zeke was so excited to show Dad his cards and his presents that we wrapped all enviro-friendly.









Happy Birthday Jase! I'd tell you to make a wish and then blow but you don't 'wish' for things....you humbly go about your way and make them happen instead. I love that about you.

You are like fine aged wine....you just keep getting better with age!

Happy Birthday Big Boy Bacac! We love you huge!