It's all about the wheels and levers baby! Oh yeah! Elementary school science......I know because I taught it! And when I had to teach the levers bit I needed to 'learn' it first so I went to Al-Trick (my Dad) who is Mr. Fix It and he explained the difference between a first, second, and third class lever (I've lost the majority of you already....I KNOW!) This is hard learning going on.......but not for kids.
The story goes like this:
The neighbor was fixing a cupboard in the backyard. Zeke got wind of the hammering and ran inside to get his tools. I gave him the basket and said, "Here you go, you take your tools over to Freddie's place and help him fixed that cupboard." I handed him the box and he carried it over but....this is the way he returned home. Here he is on his way back from the neighbor's house packing his tools on his dump truck. He was over there helping the neighbor 'fix' something. And obviously decided this would be the easiest way to make the trek home. Giving those Egyptians and their rollers a run for their money!
Even at this age, they get it! May not be able to explain the 'how' but still....I mean how many times have we as adults worked harder not smarter!?!
I'm taking my cues from Junior. He's the real deal! There's wisdom in this little three year old. I think the better word for it is common sense......
PS. Zeke would like to thank his Uncle Dan yet another time for his "Quool Dump Truck"!