Monday, February 9, 2009

Laughing Cow Atop Mochi Sweet


The Little Laughing Cow






Ok, so I love that Lundberg CountryWild whole grain goodness rice. The one in the orange package is my fave! Well, now they make Organic Rice Cakes! Maybe they've made them for awhile but because I'm island bound, I've just discovered them. Who cares about the organic part (I mean really) and the fact that they are for vegans....I care that they are delish!




So, here's what you do......get the Moshi Sweet Rice Cakes by Lundberg and spread some Laughing Cow spreadable cheese wedges a top. And viola.....tasty, tasty!! And super healthy!




We are what we eat!



I guess that makes me a Big Momma Laughing Cow (yes, that about sums it up when you're breast feeding) who's mochi (mucho) sweet for rice cakes!



Go pick some rice cakes and cheese up.....you'll become addicted too!




If you want to share your addictions....please write to the cheese woman at beautifulawakenings@hotmail.com. If it's good and it's liked, it'll be posted!