Thursday, February 5, 2009

Searching For That Quality Time



Spending quality time with our children is the most precious gift we can give them. There's never enough time! I already see them growing up so quickly before my eyes....



A trio of Bacac's and their little friend Ned.


Zeke loves to play behind this retaining wall. The hours spent here when he was younger playing hide and seek. Now her ventures out onto the rock and looks for new animal friends. I guess I'm too boring for him.....already?



Another place Zeke loves to play is in and around this table at the park. Cut from a large tree, the table is the stump and then it has three chairs that match. This is by far one of Zeke's favorite places to play.

Zeke & Ned checking out the lobster!




Quality is never an accident; it is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, intelligent direction and skillful execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives.