This is Dr. Zeke. He came with his otoscope the mintue I told him that I thought I had an ear infection brewing. After checking me over with his stethoscope, he concluded that I didn't have a pulse. "Momma, YOU ARE DEAD," he said (with such conviction). But don't worry, we'll get you alive real soon after we get medicines from the doctor!"
Here Zeke is checking things out at the doctor's office. He felt he needed a second opinion and that's why we were there. He knew I needed medicine, but wasn't sure which scribble to add to his prescription pad.
It was REALLY cute how he was so concerned for me and was attempting to do whatever he could to get me better real quick! Probably knew that he wasn't going to get fed unless I was up to snuff!
Turns out that not only did the 'real' Doc look in my ear and find a massive inner ear infection. She also took a look in Zeke's ears and guess what she found - the same thing, same ear!
We're medicated...and doing fine.