Tuesday, March 17, 2009

No One's Going To Be Pinching Me Today!


Oh Great! Mom's got one of her "succulently creative streaks" happening and we're stuck in the middle of that tornado. Ok, here's was you do Thaner, just play along....you might actually enjoy yourself. If she gets out of control, just cry and she'll take these crazy head things off!
I swear, that's the look I was getting from both of them. It's like I could read their minds....esp. Zeke.

Cutest little leprechaun loosening up!


Showing the charm and getting ready for the big race.


Through the V, here's looking at you!

Yes, who's there knocking at the door....


I'm up to no good! Heehee! Where's my pot of gold?



Irish Jog - St. Patty's Day 5K with Momma's good friend Jules and her little bambino Jamie.
The only comment Zeke made to me was, "Mom, how come you don't go fast anymore?"
Zeke has run many a race with me while enjoying the sights from the jogger and we would go fast (according to Zeke)....which was really actually a speed to just endure. He was really disappointed that I had to pretty much walk. I told him to talk to his Dad about that.
At last minute Papa Leprechaun had to finish painting the rainbow to take him to the pot of gold (Jasons was bombarded at work last minute) and so he bailed on us. Otherwise, we were each going to take a kid. Therefore, Momma was left with a 16 pound Haggis sausage in a front pack and a 36 pound mini leprechaun in the single stroller. We don't have a double....anyone want to sell me theirs? That was some hard work!

Needed to wear his backpack for the race?!?!

The little haggis relaxing on the grass.

Green with envy orange you?


After a long race, a well deserved bottle of boobs!

Can't pinch me, I'm wearing green!


It's not smog in Grand Cayman. Somehow water found it's way into my 'waterproof' camera. Oh joy!


I LOVE being a part of festive stuff and I'm going to do my best to pass this spirit on down to my kids.