Sunday, May 10, 2009

Why I Love Being A Mommacita

Imagination anyone?

The scratching tool - too much fun! Adds a personal quality to the artwork!

Mother's Day weekend painting - Zekie Momma uninterrupted time!


I need help with the super letters. Domi this plate is for your 2nd birthday tomorrow!




Just a little further.....

There I go....

What can I say, I'm a Yogi who likes big ham and bacon! To market, to market!




I can be introspective too.....


"Mom, can I take your order? Would you like Dr. Pecker or Seven Enough?"



Row row row your basket, out to the clothes line....

I have Dad's magic hands - allow me to give you a shoulder massage.


Oh, you liked that did you?


I love you little brother!


Big brother, I love you too! Even when you are mad at Mom that she won't allow you to tackle me....just yet. You wait, I'll send you on your keester soon enough!

A- chooooooo!



So, I got some chompers here Mom. Watch out boobies! And we ain't talking the bird!



Zerbert!

Yah, we got the goods over here. Come have a look see!



Yep, that's my big brother.....he thinks he's funny. He is!


Getting hungry now. Looks like Zeke is getting ready to eat ME! He'll have to wait! Ten pennies says I'm going to be bigger anyway!



Curl up in the Moses basket and recharge. You should try it.
To be NO where is to be NOW here! And that's precisely where I as mother was on Mother's Day.