I'm a little on the sleepy side because I just woke up from my afternoon nap but once we get to the beach, I'll be ready to go crabbie hunting.
I've got George (because he's the most CURIOUS of my friends) to help me find crabbies! As you can see, he's still sleeping as I had to drag him out of bed. I've got a firetruck in my other hand just incase crabbie gets caught up a tree, he can be rescued.

Ahhh, there I've got my Jeep shorts on and a stick in one hand to dig the crabbie holes and a jeep in the other hand so that crabbie can go for a ride....once I catch him!
You see Dad there, well he's digging me some sink holes just in case I catch crabbie, I can put him in there and watch him get washed away with the tide!
WOAH! Better get my bearings, or crabbie's not going to be the only one washed away with the tide

In fact lately any hole I see ANYWHERE, there's a crabbie in dat der hole! Hey kids, did you know the best place to find crabbies is in the belly button of your Mom or Dad? I poke my little finger into their belly buttons and then shout out "Crabbie in duh hole!" and squeal with delight. It's all good..............this make believe world of fun!
But the crabbies are real.................see the video footage for proof!
Bye Bye Crabbie....
Where's Crabbie?
Crabbie Went Down.....
Dad's Going to Catch Crabbie.....
Enough crabbie for now.....it's time for Zekie to play in the hole!

Here's some footage of Zekie in duh hole!
Swimming with Momma.....
Worlds can be found by a child and an adult bending down and looking together at the skittering crabs cruising across the sand.......both have to look hard though as the colors by nature's design melt nicely into one another. A child can always see them better...........