Monday, October 1, 2007

Trouble I & Trouble II

Today Trouble I and Trouble II went to the park and played about. Here are some snaps from their little adventure and then some......




Zekie Peet & Kayla Magoo have been TROUBLE I & TROUBLE II since meeting back last September.








When they get together, one can take a step back and watch how these two interact with one another.............there's a real genuine love and admiration.







They simply enjoy one another's company. They're gentle and content with one another almost as if they are two little bodies stuck in one soul. But, don't be fooled but their cuteness quotient, they're still "Trouble IS as Trouble DOES!"














Please remember: ANTS BITE! Well, at least some do.










It seems SO long ago but it was around this time last year that the snaps below were taken.



"Ok so, you climb on that one and I'll climb on this one and we'll ride on out - away from that crazy trigger happy woman and the other one standing there gawking beside her!"



Kayla (11 months) and Zeke (10 months) planning their escape!



Since Halloween is approaching, we'll throw in a few of those as well.



"Ok Zeke, take this one and we'll make some noise. And they think they've seen trouble. They haven't seen anything yet!"







Can you find the Handsome Devil and the Eloquent Minnie Mouse?





With the Momma Bears





"You relax Kayla, for I am BIG Z, I shall take you where you want to go......looks like we're going to bed as we're in our pj's."



"Oh yeah? Well, here's what we think of that idea..... "




It helps when your friends have cool big brother's......

Kayla and her brother Jayden - Christmas 2006


And even better when the Moms enjoy one another's company!






Trouble IS and Trouble DOES hanging out in the strollers after a walk and a shop.





Zeke ( 8 months) and Kayla (9 months) here.

Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.

Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.

Just walk beside me and be my friend.